As the volume and sophistication of digital investigations continue to increase, investigators can stay ahead of the curve and develop expertise in EnCase® software and forensic security by taking advantage of the EnCase Annual Training Passport. Organizations pay one discounted, flat rate, qualifying an investigator to take an unlimited number of EnCase training courses for one or two years.
Annual Training Passport holders can take unlimited EnCase training courses at Guidance training facilities in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles); Dulles, VA (Washington, DC); and Slough, UK (London). They also have access to EnCase Training OnDemand and EnCase
Annual Training Passport Upgrade - Varies
2-year Annual Training Passport - $11,995
Annual Training Passport + Enfuse - $7,390
- Budgeting is easier
- Your staff will have the most up-to-date skills
- Significantly reduce your training costs
- Greater flexibility with class scheduling
- Protection from tuition price increases
- Discounted tuition prices
- Passports may be used for any and all EnCase Training OnDemand courses, EnCase Training
vClasscourses, and classroom training at Guidance-owned training facilities in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles, CA); Dulles, VA (Washington DC); and Slough, UK.
- Course enrollment is subject to student meeting applicable prerequisites.
- Passport orders will be processed when payment or pre-payments are received. The life of the Passport will begin either when the first class is taken or 30 days from the order date, whichever comes
first,and will run for one or two years.
- The name and email address of the person who will be using the Passport must be provided prior to
- Passports are transferable only under the Passport Transfer Program.
- All purchases are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Passports do not cover certification testing fees.
- Passports cannot be used for private onsite training classes.
- Students may only be enrolled in two Training OnDemand courses concurrently.
- Passports do not cover the testing fee for students attending the EnCE Prep Course (classroom, vClass, or OnDemand).
- Courses taken under a Passport must be started before the Passport expires.
- Students enrolled in EnCase Training
vClasscourses will be responsible for returning any training materials received should they cancel fromthe class without rescheduling. Failure to return training materials from student-cancelled EnCase Training vClasscourses will result in a cancellation fee.
- The Passport programs cannot be combined with any other offer or program. This program is not offered for courses taught by our Authorized Training Partners. No discounts are available. Registrations are not guaranteed; a class may be full or cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
Just attended a Guidance training course and want to take advantage of the EnCase Annual Training Passport? With this offer, you may upgrade to a one- or two-year Passport within 30 days of taking a classroom course at a Guidance-owned Training facility, an EnCase Training vClass, or an EnCase Training OnDemand course. Apply that course fee towards the purchase of a Passport and receive significant cost savings. Upgrade price will vary depending on the price of the course last attended. For more information on Passport upgrades, please contact Guidance Training or call us at (626) 463-7966.